Weekly Climate and Energy News Roundup #709
-
“No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment
can prove me wrong.”— Albert Einstein
The post Weekly Climate and Energy News ...
Open Thread
-
Found this thing: pic.twitter.com/zxgiJfgblU — Retard Finder
(@IfindRetards) October 4, 2026 On a tip from WDS 2.0.
The post Open Thread appeared first o...
The Persian Poet and the IRGC
-
Photo Credit:
Picryl
By Jeffrey Folks
To see how far Iran has fallen, it is worth examining the poetry of one of
ancient Persia’s most enduring figures.
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun