Earth, Wind And Fire
-
The massive Ross Fire west of Fort Worth, Texas is devouring the Barton
Chapel Wind Plant and the Pinnington Solar Farm, as well as an oil field.
Ross Fire...
Open Thread
-
This Weirdo asks “What do you think my Pronouns are” What do you think they
are ?? pic.twitter.com/M8mpRxhUpl — Val (@TrumpsHurricane) August 20, 2026
Th...
The SEC’s Situational Awareness Is Behind the Times
-
At RealClearMarkets.com: “The Trump administration has improved upon the
famous adage that capitalists will sell communists the rope by which the
latter wo...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun