The gay-parenting research they hope you never see
-
They said the kids would be fine. Here's the gay-parenting research that
got buried.
A peer-reviewed study reported that children with married same-sex p...
The Five Interlocking Legal Pillars of the DNC
-
Photo Credit:interlocking pillars
Google ai-generated illustration
By Matthew G. Andersson
Congress, courts, climate, capitalism, and the electoral col...
The Cost of Voting
-
The 2026 mid-term election is barely two weeks away. Turn-out is always a
big issue during any election, but the mid-terms generally draw far fewer
vote...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun