Rogers Smokes Sayed In Fiery Debate
-
Rogers crushed Sayed.
The choice is clear. And if elections weren't rigged and rife with fraud,
Rogers were take it in a landslide.
Costa Blame Financial Woes On Climate Change!
-
What the Telegraph has failed to tell its readers is that Brazilian coffee
production always features big swings from year to year.
The post Costa Blame ...
Open Thread
-
Might be the best one yet!! OMFG😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😅🤣😂
pic.twitter.com/m72ToolRye — Brandon (@LibOrNormal) October 6, 2026 Robert
De Niro finds a sitter. On ...
It’s Getting Closer
-
Despite the withering drought and no surface water, the colors are
spectacular right now west of Cheyenne, Wyoming. El Nino precipitation is
hopefully gett...
The Teachers’ Unions’ Long March
-
Photo Credit:
*Image: jarmoluk via Pixabay, Pixabay License.*
jarmoluk
By Marcus Ebenhack
Nikole Hannah-Jones got the education hornets buzzing again, ...
Who Do You Trust?
-
While researching my AFP/CFP commentary titled “It Is Really This Simple,”
I was shocked to my very core to find out that more than half (53%) of the
Am...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun