The North Sea Green Paradox
-
The decline of the North Sea is a policy decision.
The post The North Sea Green Paradox appeared first on Watts Up With That?.
Why Democrats Hate Elon Musk So Much
-
With his flying cars and SpaceX achievements, Elon Musk has been an
inspiration to Americans who appreciate the greatness this country makes
possible. Ho...
Bone Up on Your Russian: A DSA Explainer
-
The DSA promises democratic control of industry and an end to oligarchs.
History and basic incentives say you’ll just get new ones—with better
slogans and ...
Simply Show Up
-
After December 7, 1941, the young people of what we call “The Greatest
Generation” flocked to military recruiting offices and committed their
lives to “...
Maybe France Deserves To Burn
-
Photo Credit:France montage
Grok AI-generated illustration
By Selwyn Duke
Hasn't France already surrendered to the culture of death?
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun