Measuring Meaningless Climate Actions
-
So, the return on trillions in subsidies, costs of regulatory compliance,
higher electricity prices, and lost economic growth is hypothetical,
minuscule ...
Pandering to Predation
-
Photo Credit:
John Sloan
By Lars Møller
Within Western societies, there persist subcultures that treat institutions
as resources to be harvested while...
Open Thread
-
Europe has found a new way to reduce the 'racist backlash' after a
terrorist attack 🤡😂 pic.twitter.com/hFgSHJ8jfs — Punchbag Studios
(@punchbagstudios)...
Elon Pushing Pushing Geoengineering
-
Elon Musk has is pushing climate geo-engineering, joining the company of
George Soros and Bill Gates. (4) Elon Musk on X: “But we do need to act
much faste...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun