The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
Open Thread
-
PARIS Fashion Week 2026 An African carries the bodies of two dead White men
(Mannequins). This isn’t ‘Fashion’, this is an ugly satanic circus.
Everythin...
Three Years Since The Apocalypse
-
It has been three years since global warming killed everyone. Greta
Thunberg on Twitter: “”A top climate scientist is warning that climate
change will wipe...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun