"No Rules For Radicals" on the Intelectual Froglegs site, produced by Joe Dan Gorman, is a video that will brighten your day. Love the music video montage at the end!
Wall Street’s new hidden tax on your home
-
Unaccountable 'climate risk scores' are silently gutting the biggest asset
most families will ever own.
The post Wall Street’s new hidden tax on your hom...
Profiles in Academic DEI: Jason Arday
-
The DEIification of academia has had an inevitable effect on the integrity
of scholarship. The latest example is named Jason Arday. Via NewsFire:
Arday, ...
Demographics, debt and destiny
-
Throughout American history, economic and population growth have paced
together. A growing population means more workers, more consumers, more
taxpayers...
Vandalism At The Reflecting Pool
-
President Trump shows a picture of grass at the Washington Monument as
evidence of vandalism at the Reflecting Pool. Truth Details | Truth Social
This is w...
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun