The Evil Intentions of the American Left are Revealed - Total Economic Destruction
Is this the beginning of the next American Civil War? Not North vs. South but Left vs. Right. See the original article on The Blaze. Also good commentary on New Zeal.
The President Versus The Mainstream Media
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Janet Levy
President Trump’s disputes with the media may seem contentious, but are no
different from those of...
FFS, would you leave the kids alone!
-
Liberals, left wingers, Communists, democrats- whatever you want to call
them, they're one and the same. They are nuts and they are a threat to
children.
Imagine there's no global warming It's all just been a lie CO2 is not a pollutant The Polar Bears aren’t gonna die Imagine all the people Livin' another day Imagine there's no Kyoto It isn't hard to do Gas at 99 cents a gallon And no carbon taxes too Imagine all the people Driving SUVs You may say I'm a denier But I'm not the only one 31,000 scientists Say the world’s climate follows the sun Imagine no politicians I wonder if you can No one to fear monger No need to eliminate man Imagine all the people Drilling all over the world You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be more fun